Last updated June 1, 2020
New COVID Protocols
As of June 1, 2021, St. Jean’s will follow the guidance of the local and state mandates related to COVID-19. With a steady rise in vaccinations and decline in new COVID cases, restrictions of both indoor and outdoor activities will relax.
- All St. Jean’s lobbies will be accessible through all entrances.
- Capacity restrictions will be lifted, however we ask that members continue to maintain a safe social distance while conducting business in our branches.
- All sanitization stations will remain in place at all branches for your use, and plexiglass dividers will remain as a safety measure for our employees and members.
- The biggest change comes with masks: Members who are fully vaccinated have the option to enter our branches without a mask. We respectfully request that members who are not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask while inside our branch lobbies to protect our employees and other St. Jean’s members.
OUR LOBBIES ARE OPEN!
What you can expect when you visit the office
Please note, face coverings are required.
- In order to provide appropriate social distancing, we are limiting the number of people in the lobby at any time.
- The entrance door will be locked. An attendant will greet you and provide access to the lobby.
- Installed plexiglass barriers at member contact locations
- Added floor markings to remind all of the need for social distancing
- Restricting access to check counters. Transaction slips are available at the teller station
- Hand sanitizer is available to all members and employees
- Lobbies are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning service
- Employee/member contact areas are cleaned after each customer transaction
- Other high touch areas are cleaned periodically throughout the day by Bank employees
We request you NOT visit our offices or use our drive-up tellers if you or an immediate family member:
- Are experiencing a fever or respiratory illness
- Is in mandatory or voluntary quarantine
- If you have recently traveled to CDC Level 2 or 3 countries within the last two weeks
Drive-Thru banking is still available for your convenience, and if you prefer, you may make an appointment at any of our branch locations by calling 781.592.5420 or using our appointment request form.